Redbreast 27 elevates the storied reputation of the Redbreast iconic whiskey even further. Building on the celebrated foundation of Bourbon and Sherry cask influence, the inclusion of Ruby Port casks brings even more complexity and depth. Nearly three decades in the shaping, this cask strength Redbreast is a joy to behold in each and every bottle.
- The oldest permanent expression in the Redbreast family aged nearly three decades and in very limited supply.
- Building on the celebrated foundation of Bourbon and Sherry cask influence with the inclusion of Ruby Port casks which brings even more complexity and depth.
- Notes of blood orange, plums and spice, the taste evolves as cherry menthol, vanilla and cinnamon sweet spices.
- A succulent medley of exotic fruits, mango, pineapple, blood orange, ripe red berries complemented by fresh herbs, aromatic oils and wood spices. Vanilla sweetness and treacle toffee add to the richness, while walnuts and toasted oak acknowledge the contribution from a supreme cask selection.
- Incredibly rich in texture with a luxuriously fruity introduction. Ripe red-fleshed plums, black cherries and summer berries are balanced by the prickle of a hint of chili oil. The taste evolves as cherry menthol, vanilla and cinnamon sweet spices combine with red pepper, nutmeg and toasted oak for an intriguing complexity.
- A satisfyingly long balance of ripe fruit and wood spices, worthy of a journey of nearly three decades.